Terms & Conditions
Any cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to the booking in writing otherwise a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost will be charged. All cancellations are subject to a minimum admin charge to cover credit card charges.
Prices may vary without prior notice.
- Smoking in rooms will result in a £200 charge and immediate expulsion from the premises.
- No pets in the rooms or building.
- Intoxication and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated - the guest will be asked to leave.
- The management has the right to refuse entry to the premises.
- Damage to the room including bedding, towels, carpets etc. will be charged for on the card used for the booking.
For online bookings, credit card details are securely encrypted and payment will be taken by Worldpay. For bookings taken over the telephone, credit card details are entered into our online booking system.
Any damage to the room or property will be taken from the booking card within 48hrs of checkout.
Late arrivals (after 7pm) will be subject to self check in procedure. Door code details will be sent via email or telephone (as requested) prior to your arrival.
In the event of a dispute between a guest and the property management, the guest agrees that any refund of monies paid will only be made with the written agreement of the management. Charge backs to credit cards will result in legal proceedings to recover money and costs should this occur without written agreement from the management.